Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Pacific Beach CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Pacific Beach CA location is kn... Read More
- How Long Will My Tires Really Last? There is an ongoing argument about how long your car's tires will last. Car manufacturers and companies that sell and service tires say that you need ...
- What Is The Difference Between A Tire Rotation And An Alignment? Many people have been taking their car to the same place and paid for both tire rotations and tire alignments, but they have no idea what the differen...
- How To Deal With Holiday Rush Traffic Black Friday shopping has passed and it's always a crazy time in San Diego, CA, but that doesn’t mean that holiday traffic has slowed. Office partie...
- Is Uber Considering Flying Cars? Remember the Jetsons cartoon series where George Jetson commuted to his job every day with his futuristic flying car? Well, according to the ride-serv...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...