Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Chino Valley, CA, has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Chino Valley was opened in 1999, and is conveniently located in Chino Valley off SR-71 at Ramona Ave and Eucal... Read More
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Caliber Collision - Chino Val...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Caliber Collision - Chino Valley, located in Chino of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innova...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...
- Your Owner's Manual Is A Must Read Many highly-educated and normally very smart people just don't want to read their owner's manuals, which leaves them guessing rather than know...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Caliber Collisio...