Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Welcome to Seidner’s Collision Centers of Ontario, CA! Seidner’s Collision Centers started in 1964 from very humble beginnings in Rosemead, California by Murrey Seidner. Mr. Seidner built a very strong business model by following the simple principle of, “taking care of each and... Read More
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Ontario adhere to the law...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Seidner's Collision Center - Ontario were able to experien...
- NHTSA Data Shows Traffic Fatalities Increase In 2015 Preliminary data announced recently by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National HighwayTraffic Safety Administration report a 7.7 percent in...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Seidner's Collision Center - Ontario, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are...
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...