Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Highway 620 - Austin TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- Looking For A Car To Restore? Consider These 5 Classics Restoration is an expensive and sometimes arduous situation whenever you're dealing with old vehicles that usually need more TLC than most people ...
- The History Of Car Audio After buckling in and turning on your vehicle, the next thing most of us do is crank up our car stereos. Whether you’re listening to classical m...
- Uber Tries To Use Self-Drivers In San Francisco Uber began picking up Bay Area riders with its Volvo self-driving cars in December expanding on a test program that the company launched in Pitts...
- How To Deal With Holiday Rush Traffic Black Friday shopping has passed and it's always a crazy time in Austin, TX, but that doesn’t mean that holiday traffic has slowed. Office p...
- The Iconic Scorpion Burning Man Vehicle Is Up For Sale! Burning Man is the world-renowned free-spirit gathering that takes place in the middle of the Nevada desert every year. Tens of thousands of people ce...