Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
There's no question...with perfection! C&C Collision's highly trained and certified staff prides themselves in their dedication and abilities to produce excellent results. Our staff takes the time and uses the best materials needed to create the best auto body repair experience that o... Read More
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at C & C Collision, located in Alhambra of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innovation and style...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at C & C Collision in ...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...