Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard TV reports about carjacking incidents and read about them in the news in Chicago and all over IL and at ...
- The Best Cars For New Parents Families come in all shapes, sizes these days, so rating the best cars for new parents or families in general can be complicated. Each vehicle is desi...
- Do Collision Avoidance Systems Really Lead To More Serious Accidents? Self-driving cars are coming, but they aren't here yet, despite driver-assistance systems like Tesla's Autopilot that make human drivers almost obsole...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...