Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Factoids About Cars In The 1970s The 1970s were all about shag carpeting, big collars, and of course, disco music. It wasn’t unusual to find shag carpeting in one of the far out ca...
- What Is A Tesla Gallery? Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle from Tesla Motors? Or maybe you want to learn more about the American automaker that is changing the way...
- Ford Patents Self-Driver With A Drone Have you noticed a drone flying by recently? During this past holiday season, drones were at the top of the list for many gift-givers. Yes, drones are...
- The 5-Year Plan For Autonomous Cars Back in the days when I went to a lot of job interviews, prospective employers would often ask me, "Where do you think you'll be in five years?" and I...
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usually found ...