Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Ford Patents Self-Driver With A Drone Have you noticed a drone flying by recently? During this past holiday season, drones were at the top of the list for many gift-givers. Yes, drones are...
- The 5-Year Plan For Autonomous Cars Back in the days when I went to a lot of job interviews, prospective employers would often ask me, "Where do you think you'll be in five years?" and I...
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usually found ...
- Facts About The World's Tallest, Heaviest, Fastest And Most Powerful Cars At CDE Collision Centers (Columbus), we love to share fun information about cars and that's why we're posting this blog. Gleaned from several sources,...
- Volkswagen Still A World Leader With all of the controversy that the Volkswagen Group encountered in 2016, the car manufacturer made more cars than Toyota and General Motors in the...