Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Rocco’s Collision in Sewell, NJ This location was our first New Jersey location and is located in the heart of Washington Township on Route 47. This large 13,000 square foot facility consists of spacious modern office spaces along with a state-of-the-art shop. The shop is equipped wit... Read More
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Rocco's Collision Center - Se...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Rocco's Collision Center - Sewell, located in Sewell of NJ, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its inno...