Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 4:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 4:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Speedway Collision Service Center! Serving the community of Lynnwood, and other surrounding cities, we at Speedway Collision Service Center provides customers with only the best in auto body and collision repair. Whether you need high-quality repairs on a severely damaged vehicle, or ... Read More
- Five Important Questions To Ask Any Body Shop If you’re going to a body shop, it means one of two things—you either caused an accident or were the victim of one, which means that you&r...
- The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built So, we love cars, because hey—fixing them is our business here at Speedway Collision Service Center! But ...
- Why Do Drivers Speed? Why Do Drivers Speed? You see it way too often—people speeding 20-40 mph over the speed limit. Why are people seemingly always in a rush? Wh...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Speedway Collision Service Center, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Lynnwood and all over WA. Some of the mor...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...