Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to 1stCertified Collision Center – San Bernardino, CA! 1stCertified Collision Centers - San Bernardino is committed to making your auto body repair experience as convenient and smooth as possible. Our staff will walk you through the collision repair process and be with you every ste... Read More
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...