Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Let’s get you back on the road quickly and safely. As a car owner who has just been in a car accident, you have few choices when it comes to selecting an auto body shop in North Costa Mesa, California. You can select a shop that is part of a huge chain with hundreds of locations where you m... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Pacific Elite Collision Center - Costa Mesa North, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—h...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around CA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- OMG! Driving Selfies Are A Hazard! When did driving selfies become popular? No one is certain, but it probably started right after people got tired of taking photos of everything they e...