Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Let’s get you back on the road quickly and safely. As a car owner who has just been in a car accident, you have few choices when it comes to selecting an auto body shop in North Costa Mesa, California. You can select a shop that is part of a huge chain with hundreds of locations where you m... Read More
- Top 5 American Roadside Attractions With summer approaching, many families here in Costa Mesa, CA and from all over the country will soon be planning a road trip. What bet...
- Harley J. Earl, The Designer Of Many Of GM's Most Famous Cars Harley J. Earl was the first official car designer at General Motors, later becoming Vice President, the first top executive ever hired to become an e...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Pacific Elite Collision Center - Costa Mesa North, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—h...
- 5 Reasons Why To Get Your Damaged Bumpers Fixed...Pronto If you play it smart and stay ahead of the game, you can enjoy your car for many years of uninterrupted operation. This means that you have to stay on...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around CA, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...