Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to AGC Collision Center! AGC Collision Center has been providing exceptional auto body and collision repair services to the Los Angeles area for over sixty-five years. A family owned and operated business, we have three generations of auto body technicians keeping the tradition going and ... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Los Angeles, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some...
- Six Types Of Pedestrians To Watch Out For When it comes to a human body versus a car, the car invariably wins. Every year, almost 5,000 pedestrians die in this country and we hear about them e...
- Children And Seniors Get Hit By Cars Way Too Much It happens before you even realize it. A child or a senior walks out into a crosswalk suddenly and the driver is either driving too fast or not paying...
- Only VIPs Get To See These Invitation-Only Car Collections There are a wide range of incredible car museums for people to visit all over the country and most of them are open to the public. At AGC Collision Ce...
- You're Low On Fuel! Here Are Tips To Squeeze More Out Of Your Tank It happens to all of us, especially when we're busy, rushing around and trying to do six things at once. All of a sudden you look down at your fuel ga...