Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Columbia - Northeast, SC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Northeast was established in 2015 and can be found off I-20 at Percival Road and ... Read More
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Caliber Collision -...