Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Beverly Hills, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Beverly Hills was established in 2015 and can be found off the Santa Monica freew... Read More
- Ford Owners Just Got Smarter With SmartLink As our car technology goes through the roof, car drivers become more savvy about vehicle connectivity and expect the latest and greatest to satisfy th...
- The Cugnot Steam Trolley Chugged Through The 1700s Many aren’t aware that the first working self-propelled land-based vehicle—the world’s first automobile—was invented more than 100 years befor...
- What Happened To Gas Bag Vehicles? In today's cars, we use a lot of different fuels, but gas it still #1 here in Los Angeles, CA and worldwide. The gasoline most of our c...
- VW Developing Self-Driving Taxi Fleet Volkswagen’s ride-sharing autonomous car will borrow concepts from its Budd-e concept, but with some variation. The carmaker's new Moia digital ...
- Eliminate Distractions Before They Happen While Driving Congested traffic, noisy kids, pedestrians, the car radio, dogs in the street and annoying passengers are just a few of the all the possible distracti...