Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Kennesaw - Marietta GA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Kennesaw - Marietta GA lo... Read More
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Our List Of The World’s 5 Smallest Cars Our List of the World’s 5 Smallest Cars In the 1950s, people wanted big cars. In the ‘60s and ‘70s when gas prices first spiked,...
- Toyota Hydrogen Car Hits Market Toyota recently launched its Mirai hydrogen fuel cell car in California and experts are saying that the timing could not be worse. Gas prices in the G...
- Our Top 5 Movie Cars Our Top 5 Movie Cars We love our movies and we adore our classic cars, so when the two meet it can be a sweet combination. After talking to car pe...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...