Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Spruce Park Auto Body! Spruce Park Auto Body is a family owned and operated auto body repair facility. For over 50 years, Spruce Park Auto Body has served Alaska with quality collision repairs, and strives for nothing more than 100% customer satisfaction. We have all of the latest tech... Read More
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Top 5 American Muscle Cars Of All Time As Americans, we love our muscle cars for all the right reasons: power, style and respect on the road. We love speed and we love horsepower, and that&...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- The Top 5 Causes Of Car Fires According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), vehicle fires account for roughly 20 percent of all reported fires. In fact, a vehicle f...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....