Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Opened in 2003 we have the latest equipment to handle today’s vehicles. Our work is above industry standards due to our I-Car trained and certified technicians. We believe in our team, so if you want a transferable lifetime warranty on all workmanship come see us! J & M Auto Body is com... Read More
- Why Did My Air Conditioning Fail? There’s nothing worse on a sweltering day than turning on the air conditioning unit in your car and experiencing a problem. You’re expecti...
- The Colorful History Of Automotive Paint Whether you have a red Corvette or a blue Camaro or even a gray Tesla, you know that paint is a huge part of the whole image associated with your car....
- Is CAFE's 54.5 Mpg Goal No Longer A Reality? Car manufacturers report that they indeed can achieve the coveted 54.5 mpg corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) targeted for the 2025 model year, but...
- The History Of The Designated Driver When you hear the words "designated driver"--what do you first think about? Maybe you've had a bad experience being a designated driver ...
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in San Diego adhere to the l...