Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Campbell’s Body Shop and Wrecker Service! Here at Campbell’s Body Shop and Wrecker Service, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and having trained and I-Car Gold Class certified technicians. Services that we provide include auto body and collision repairs, dent... Read More
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is ...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout Spartanburg wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your sma...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Campbell's Bodyshop & Wrecker Service, located in Spartanburg of SC, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...