Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
Welcome to Hendrick Collision Center Highway 55 of Durham, North Carolina Hendrick Collision Center Hwy 55 stands out from the rest because of our dedicated personnel – from the moment you are greeted by our office staff, to discussing your vehicle’s auto repairs with our estimators, ... Read More
- EV Owners Need To Know Plug-In Protocol If you have an EV, you likely charge it at home most of the time, but once in a while you might have to call upon a public charging station. Don't...
- Say Hello To The Armadillo T, A Car That Folds In Half In a world where space is more and more limited all the time, a car that can fold in half is getting a ton of attention worldwide and it’s calle...
- The Best And Worst States For Teenager Drivers If you have a teenage driver (or more) in your family, you’re obviously already concerned about their safety on the road. At Hendrick Colli...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....