Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Sunnyvale CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Sunnyvale CA location is known for.... Read More
- Is It A Good Idea To Donate That Old Car To Charity? Is It a Good Idea to Donate that Old Car to Charity? Selling an old car can be a real hassle. Classified ads can be ineffective, and online ads can...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- Sharing The Road With Scooters These sporty, fast little scooters that dart between traffic are everywhere now, especially in crowded cities. They are ideal for students and seniors...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your ca...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...