Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision in Oxnard Auto Center CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Oxnard Auto Center CA loca... Read More
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your ca...
- Big Ideas About Small Cars More people are thinking smaller than ever before, and cars are a huge part of this new life style. A new popular concept has taken hold with the &ldq...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...