Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Western Collision Works of Los Angeles, CA, is setting the standard for excellent quality and service, with state of the art equipment certified and specialized for high line and exotic vehicle repair. Our staff is specially trained in estimating and handling in high line and exotic vehicles. E... Read More
- Replacing Your Car's Battery Is E-Z At Western Collision Works, we sometimes offer how-to blogs for our valued friends and customers in Los Angeles, CA, so here is a simple step-by-...
- Car Paint Touch-Up Repair Tips Feel like your car needs a little touch-up? Maybe you’ve noticed the paint has chipped due to normal wear and tear. Although it most likely does...
- 5 Car Brands With Best Interiors When researching vehicles, we often look at the horsepower, gas mileage, pricing and safety ratings. But what about the vehicle’s interior? For ...
- Kid Invents Device To Help Prevent Leaving Children In Hot Cars An 11-year-old boy named Bishop Curry says that he is always looking for new ways to make the world better. He is unusually curious about many i...
- Car Modifications That Can Save You $$ On Your Insurance Car insurance is one of those necessary expenses that come along with vehicle ownership, along with registration fees and maintenance costs. At Wester...