Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Western Collision Works of Los Angeles, CA, is setting the standard for excellent quality and service, with state of the art equipment certified and specialized for high line and exotic vehicle repair. Our staff is specially trained in estimating and handling in high line and exotic vehicles. E... Read More
- The 2017 Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance offers the world a look back at some of the most important, stunning and amazing world-class automobiles fr...
- Do Wider Tires Have More Grip? Many believe that using wider tires on their vehicles will give the car more grip. Sometimes that’s true but not necessarily. Every tire has its...
- Replacing Your Car's Battery Is E-Z At Western Collision Works, we sometimes offer how-to blogs for our valued friends and customers in Los Angeles, CA, so here is a simple step-by-...
- Car Paint Touch-Up Repair Tips Feel like your car needs a little touch-up? Maybe you’ve noticed the paint has chipped due to normal wear and tear. Although it most likely does...
- 5 Car Brands With Best Interiors When researching vehicles, we often look at the horsepower, gas mileage, pricing and safety ratings. But what about the vehicle’s interior? For ...