Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Western Collision Works of Los Angeles, CA, is setting the standard for excellent quality and service, with state of the art equipment certified and specialized for high line and exotic vehicle repair. Our staff is specially trained in estimating and handling in high line and exotic vehicles. E... Read More
- Driving In The Sun Can Be A Glaring Problem Driving on a nice sunny day and cruising around to see some scenery is always a delight, but it can also create a hazard when a driver's sightline...
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...
- Auto-Braking Systems Are Being Tricked By Car Washes At Western Collision Works, we remember, a trip to the automatic car wash was often considered an adventure, watching a series of robot arms while rid...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...
- Back To School Driving Safety Tips The lazy days of summer have passed here in Los Angeles , CA , and it’s back to school. That means waking up the kids earl...