Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Western Collision Works of Los Angeles, CA, is setting the standard for excellent quality and service, with state of the art equipment certified and specialized for high line and exotic vehicle repair. Our staff is specially trained in estimating and handling in high line and exotic vehicles. E... Read More
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...
- Back To School Driving Safety Tips The lazy days of summer have passed here in ____, _____, and it’s back to school. That means waking up the kids early, packing up backpacks and ...
- New Protective Film Can Save Your Car's Fresh Finish You have a nice car with a beautiful paint job on it, but things keep messing with its finish. Maybe you just got your car re-painted right after a co...
- Top 5 List Of Greatest Automotive Racing Families In the world of car racing, there are some families that have become legends, by winning races and making money over the years. We looked closely at a...
- Toughest And Most Laid Back States For Offending Drivers Depending on where you live in the USA, you should be careful and always opt for a designated driver if you're drinking. At Western Collision Works, l...