Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Western Collision Works of Los Angeles, CA, is setting the standard for excellent quality and service, with state of the art equipment certified and specialized for high line and exotic vehicle repair. Our staff is specially trained in estimating and handling in high line and exotic vehicles. E... Read More
- NASA's Curiosity: A Martian Car It’s an age-old question: Did life ever exist on Mars? More than five years ago, NASA sent a sophisticated car-size rover to the Red Planet to f...
- Older Driver Safety Tips Offered By AARP Getting old is unavoidable, so why fight it? Every single day without exception, 10,000 people in the United States turn 65, and more than 80% of them...
- Driving In The Sun Can Be A Glaring Problem Driving on a nice sunny day and cruising around to see some scenery is always a delight, but it can also create a hazard when a driver's sightline...
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...
- Auto-Braking Systems Are Being Tricked By Car Washes At Western Collision Works, we remember, a trip to the automatic car wash was often considered an adventure, watching a series of robot arms while rid...