Click to Zoom
8:30 am - 6:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:30 am - 6:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Thu||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Color Recon of Orlando Florida! Color Recon is the number one auto collision and reconditioning company serving the greater Orlando area. Since 2005, we have accepted and worked on all kinds of autobody repair and car paintwork. We give our clients strictly top-notch service in ... Read More
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Potholes Can Get Your Car In A Rut Here at Color Recon, we often get cars in our shop that have been damaged due to potholes or where collisions were ultimately caused by potholes, so i...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...
- Say Hello To The Armadillo T, A Car That Folds In Half In a world where space is more and more limited all the time, a car that can fold in half is getting a ton of attention worldwide and it’s calle...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...