Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Sacramento, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what encourages us here at... Read More
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...
- How To Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Every year, we hear about terrible tragedies concerning carbon monoxide poisoning and often it is related to an automobile. This is something that can...
- Will Our World's Fleet Be Half Electric By 2022? For many years, we've tried to become less dependent on gas and now, we're finally achieving it with electric cars (EVs) and alternative fuels...
- Why Take The AARP Smart Driver Course? We all try to avoid it, but the plain fact is that we all get old. When you're in your 20s, you never think about it, but as you enter your 40s, y...
- Will Methanol Cause The Demise Of The Hydrogen Cell? Will methanol vehicles eventually kill the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle? On a never ending journey to find the best and most environmentally types ...