|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Axelrod Collision Center is an Award Winning, State-of-the-Art auto body and paint repair facility located in Cleveland, Ohio. Our goal is to get your car or truck back to pre-accident condition as soon as possible.
The Axelrod Collision ... Read More
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Cleveland, OH or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...