Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
Sands Point Auto is extremely proud of all of the repairs we complete. Our technicians are highly trained and very talented at what they do. There craftsmanship shows in their work and our customers are always extremely satisfied. Sands Point Auto is extremely confident with all of their repair... Read More
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Sands Point Auto Body Ltd in ...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...