Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Heppner's Auto Body - 7th St! Since the late 1990s, the 7th Street location has been a part of the Heppner’s group of collision repair facilities. The team at 7th, led by manager, Bob, Estimators, Grant and Scott, and receptionist, Panhia, work tirelessly to provide their cus... Read More
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Saint Paul. Bad moves executed by b...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...