Welcome to Shadow Lake Collision Center of Papillion, Nebraska
Shadow Lake Collision Center is an independent, family-owned auto body repair shop. Owned by Eric and Roma Dawson, Shadow Lake Collision Center is their second location. Their first operation, the well-known AA Collision Repair, was opened in 1975. In 2012 Shadow Lake Collision and AA Collision Repair Merged into one location. There is a difference in body shops, and at Shadow Lake Collision Center, we're proud to say we set the standard in craftsmanship, quality, and customer service.
Why Shadow Lake Collision Center
At Shadow Lake Collision Center, we treat your vehicle with care from the time we receive it to the time that you pick it up. Your vehicle is most likely the second largest purchase that you will make in your lifetime, and we strive to honor that investment. With over 20 years’ experience in the autobody and collision repair industry, Eric Dawson has set a standard for his company that is acknowledged throughout the metropolitan area.
Environmentally Sound Auto Body Repair
Shadow Lake Collision Center is a state-of-the-art facility, purposefully designed by Eric, to serve every customer, from the discerning individual consumer to the conscientious large fleet business owner. Shadow Lake Collision Center of Papillion also offers an environmentally safer option for paint repair. Rather than use the solvent paint system, Shadow Lake Collision Center made the environmentally-conscious decision to use the waterborne paint system which helps protect the environment and provides excellent durability, color match, and a flawless car finish for your vehicles. Helping to protect the environment was an easy decision for the Dawsons. Shadow Lake Collision Center's goal is to protect our community's air, water, and soil by reducing hazardous waste and air pollution.
Shadow Lake Collision Center also offers:
- Accurate state-of-the-art computerized estimating
- A highly trained, certified staff
- Quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Restoration of your vehicle to pre-accident condition
- Warranty with every vehicle repair
- Glass Replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Full A/C Service Available
- Resistance Welder (Factory-Type Spot Welds)
- Down Draft Bake Paint Booth
- Waterborne Paint Repair —environmentally-safe, excellent durability, color-match system that provides a flawless car finish
- Factory-type Curing Systems
- Chief EZ-Liner Frame Machine
- Chief Genesis Laser Measuring System for precise frame repairs
- Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment Machine with Steering Angle Sensor Recalibration
- All Mechanical Work related to collisions
- Available for all services: Detail, Repair
We are Here to Serve YOU!
Centrally located in Sarpy County at 1215 Applewood Drive, Papillion, NE 68046. We are a Highway 370 and 72nd St., just north of the entrance to Shadow Lake Towne Center. Shadow Lake Collision Center serves all of Sarpy County, Douglas County, and surrounding areas.