|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Etna to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, top qu... Read More
- Volvo Jumps Into EV/Hybrid Market With Both Feet Automaker Volvo is showing some class and giving major love to the planet by saying "no more gas" by telling the world that they will soon b...
- The World's Thinnest Car: The Tango Albert Einstein said, “The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." His point was that to tru...
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Will The Lowest Auto Body Repair Estimate In Pittsburgh Lead To Poor Quality? Q: I need some work done on my Dodge Ram. I got five estimates, and three of the Pittsburgh body shops want to charge me $1,200 to replace the w...