Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to Mac Haik Ford in Houston, Texas! Mac Haik Ford is proud to be the finest collision repair center in Houston, Texas. Mac Haik Ford is a state-of-the-art facility that features the very latest in collision repair and body paint equipment. Mac Haik Ford is also a PPG Certified First Netwo... Read More
- 30 U.S. Cities Discuss Purchasing More Electric Vehicles While new federal policies created to reduce vehicular emissions of carbon dioxide back in the conversation, states are buying more and more electric ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Houston, TX or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- Cruise Control Has Come A Long Way Cruise control, which is also sometimes known as speed control or auto cruise, is a system that moderates the speed of a car. Consisting of a servomec...
- Will Arrivo Replace The Hyperloop? Brogan BamBrogan, the co-founder of The Hyperloop One Project exited from the company in 2016 under a strange circumstances, but he appears to be back...
- Driving In The Rain Is A Major Pain The rain is coming down hard at Mac Haik Ford Body Shop in Houston and even though your windshield wipers are on high, you can't see! It's a scar...