Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Los Angeles - S LA Brea, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsq... Read More
- Top 5 Car American Classic Car Shows In the good old USA, we love our car shows and that's why there are more than 400 of them held every year from NYC to Hawaii. Americans flock to t...
- You Just Got A Ticket. Should You Go To Traffic School Or Just Pay It? You acted a fool and now you have to go to traffic school? Don't feel ashamed, because it has happened to many people who also drive around Los An...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Are You Driving Your Car Correctly? I was in a taxi cab in New York City recently, and the driver was flying through the streets like a madman. He sped up after each light and then brake...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...