|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
At Old School Body Shop, we make sure your car is given the best care possible. From Frame repairs, to car washes, we’re ready to make your car look like new.
No job is too big or small. We work on cars, trucks, and even mobile homes! Ask us abou... Read More
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and it was r...
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- Foggy Windows Can Be Dangerous In Hot And Cold Weather "I can't see where I'm driving!" In many cases, these are the last words people say right before getting into a car accident. The...
- Red-Light Cameras Shoot For Fewer Fatalities More and more US cities have decided that red light cameras are too expensive and now they're abolishing them altogether. There have been a wide r...
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...