|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
At Old School Body Shop, we make sure your car is given the best care possible. From Frame repairs, to car washes, we’re ready to make your car look like new.
No job is too big or small. We work on cars, trucks, and even mobile homes! Ask us abou... Read More
- Older Driver Safety Tips Offered By AARP Getting old is unavoidable, so why fight it? Every single day without exception, 10,000 people in the United States turn 65, and more than 80% of them...
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and it was r...
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- Foggy Windows Can Be Dangerous In Hot And Cold Weather "I can't see where I'm driving!" In many cases, these are the last words people say right before getting into a car accident. The...
- Red-Light Cameras Shoot For Fewer Fatalities More and more US cities have decided that red light cameras are too expensive and now they're abolishing them altogether. There have been a wide r...