|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
At Old School Body Shop, we make sure your car is given the best care possible. From Frame repairs, to car washes, we’re ready to make your car look like new.
No job is too big or small. We work on cars, trucks, and even mobile homes! Ask us abou... Read More
- Sharing The Road With Scooters These sporty, fast little scooters that dart between traffic are everywhere now, especially in crowded cities. They are ideal for students and seniors...
- Drunks On The Road: How Should You Respond? It happens every day. Drunk drivers get on the roads and risk the lives of our friends and loved ones. Sometimes, we witness these drivers on the road...
- Driveway & Parking Lot Safety We’ve probably all seen the TV commercial where the guy backs up out of his driveway and suddenly stops as a child walks behind his vehicle, bar...
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard reports about carjacking incidents in Ogden and all over UT. At Old School Body Shop, we know it's a conc...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Old School Body Shop in Ogden, UT. When we think of pennies we thin...