|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
At Old School Body Shop, we make sure your car is given the best care possible. From Frame repairs, to car washes, we’re ready to make your car look like new.
No job is too big or small. We work on cars, trucks, and even mobile homes! Ask us abou... Read More
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Old School Body Shop were able to experience it. They were...
- Keyless Ignition Systems: Their History, Safety And Security Concerns They're a great convenience and if you've ever had a car with one, you don't ever want to go back to the old days of having to carry ...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Old School Body Shop, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Ogden and all over UT. Some of the more basic tasks as...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...