|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
&n... Read More
- Highly Collectible: A Brief History Of Automotive License Plates You’ve probably been to a car repair shop where license plates from all over the country are used as decorations. They could be hanging from rec...
- Top 5 American Muscle Cars Of All Time As Americans, we love our muscle cars for all the right reasons: power, style and respect on the road. We love speed and we love horsepower, and that&...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- A Tribute To George Barris Master Car Customizer (1925-2015) People called him “The Kustom King of Cars”, the “Master Builder” and a “Genius on Wheels”, and many people in the...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Corona? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? Well, do...