Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Jacksonville - Atlantic Blvd, FL has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collisio... Read More
- The Dangers Of Window Tinting It’s no big surprise why tinted vehicle windows are so popular. Drivers want to look cool, and value their privacy while protecting the interior...
- The World’s Top 5 Luxury Limousines When was the very first time you got to ride in a limo? Was it your high school prom, graduation or possibly your wedding? Almost of all of us at ...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in &nbs...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Ridiculous Traffic Laws In The USA Have you ever been in trouble for something you did while driving around Jacksonville? Did you ever think that you got a ticket for a silly reason? We...