Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Jacksonville - Atlantic Blvd, FL has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collisio... Read More
- What Are Your Driving Pet Peeves? Everyone who has been driving for more than a few years has a set of their very own driving pet peeves. While most people in Jacksonville adhere to th...
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- Top 5 American Roads Have you heard of Man Street? How about Broadway? Whether it's an Avenue, Street, Boulevard or Road, Americans are connected by our beloved thorou...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Caliber Collision - Jacksonville FL - Atlantic Blvd, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with...
- The Dangers Of Window Tinting It’s no big surprise why tinted vehicle windows are so popular. Drivers want to look cool, and value their privacy while protecting the interior...