Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Fort Worth - Beach ST, TX has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsquo... Read More
- Is Drunk Driving An Unfortunate American Tradition? You know you shouldn't be driving, but your designated driver passed out a few hours ago, so you're stuck. You debate, should I get a cab or t...
- Is Your Smartphone Making You A Blind Driver? We're all familiar with night blindness, but have you ever heard about cell phone blindness? We're not just referring to distracted behavior. ...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Fort Worth and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brace...
- EV Owners Need To Know Plug-In Protocol If you have an EV, you likely charge it at home most of the time, but once in a while you might have to call upon a public charging station. Don't...
- OMG! Driving Selfies Are A Hazard! When did driving selfies become popular? No one is certain, but it probably started right after people got tired of taking photos of everything they e...