Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm Closed|
Have you recently been in an accident? We know how important it is to get your vehicle returned to its pre-accident condition as soon as possible. That's where our Toyota Collision Center comes in! We ensure that your Toyota will receive top-quality service and factory-authorized parts dur... Read More
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Automobi...
- The World’s Top 5 Luxury Limousines When was the very first time you got to ride in a limo? Was it your high school prom, graduation or possibly your wedding? Almost of all of us at ...
- Interesting Facts About Buick At Germain Toyota Collision Center, we have worked on quite a few Buicks over the years, and we know a lot about the Buick Company’s history. Fo...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...