Arizona Collision Center is a brand new auto body repair shop with a whole lot of experience. We came together to offer you a full service independent autobody shop where your safety and best interest are ALWAYS our main concern. By staying independent, we do not have contracts with insurance companies. We decided to stay independent so that we wouldn’t be forced to cut corners on your auto body repair the way some insurance companies force our other local Tempe auto body shop competitors to conduct business. With us, you get actual OEM parts, not aftermarket reproductions or junkyard auto body parts. With Arizona Collision Center you get autobody repairs done the way they need to be done, and not as dictated by the car insurance companies.
Our first priority is to safely repair your vehicle and get it back to pre-accident status in a timely manner while keeping you updated every step of the way.
Why choose us?
We are independent – this means that we are not a Direct Repair Facility (DRP)
We work for you, not the insurance company. Our cost to repair your vehicle is not dictated by a contract with the insurance company; therefore, we don’t have to cut corners or skip steps in order to maintain a budget dictated by the insurance company.
DRP facilities have contracted with the insurance company. This means they receive a certain rate when repairing your vehicle versus the rate they may charge some other person coming in off the street. Why? Because if they have a DRP relationship it is guaranteed business monthly; the insurance adjustor will guide the client to that facility in order to save the insurance company money while making it look as though it is a convenience for the client. This can create an issue if the body shop needs more money to repair your vehicle, it may result in corners being cut because of their contract with the insurance company and not with you.
- We hire only the best technicians.
- We will assist you in the entire repair process.
- If you do not already have a doctor or attorney we will help you get in touch with quality providers to assist in whatever way possible.
- We will inform you about Diminished Value and help you pursue a claim.
- Complete Paint Jobs
- Auto Body Repair (No job too big or small)
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Windshield Replacements
- Complete Automotive Detailing
- Hail Damage Repair Specialists
- Wheel Reconditioning
- Bumper Cover Repairs
- Plastic Repair Specialists
- Fiberglass Repair Specialists
- Used Vehicle Inspections (Prior to purchasing)(Complimentary)
State of the art Paint Facility:
- Climate controlled paint booth with heated baking system to accurately cure paint
- Environmentally friendly water based paint in our every attempt to go “Green”
- National lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
- Paint mixing system and scale that allows us to properly match any color
- Clean and organized paint shop to provide a quality paint job
State of the art Auto Body Facility:
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
- Ability to complete any repairs. No repair too big or small
- Specifications to accurately straighten full frame and unibody chasis vehicles within factory specifications
- Pro Spot I4 resistant spot welder. Only welder certified through all vehicle manufacturers
- Clean and organized body shop to provide quality collision repair
It is all about YOU, the consumer
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Caring Customer Service
Our customer service associates possess the knowledge and experience required to aid you in the processing of your auto insurance claim. Each associate receives the training and support necessary to be both fair and professional in their discussions with insurance claims representatives, ensuring that the proper autobody repair procedures, parts and materials are used to repair your damaged vehicle.
Our integrity, repair quality and customer satisfaction has allowed us to establish formal working relationships with virtually all members of the auto insurance community. The processes established between Arizona Collision Center and most auto insurers allows us to expedite the repairs to your vehicle and to return it back to you, fully and competently repaired, at the earliest possible date.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
Arizona Collision Center Tempe Arizona has some of the fastest turn around times in the area, often completing our vehicles ahead of schedule. How is that possible? We employ some of the most streamlined repair processes in the industry. We don’t cut corners, we simply repair our customer vehicles in a much more efficient shop, utilizing some very advanced processes and techniques. As a result, we have fewer mistakes and fewer take backs than any other shop in a 30-mile radius.
Why should you have your vehicle repaired at Arizona Collision Center in Tempe Arizona?
You need a license to drive a car, to practice medicine, even to cut hair. You do not need a license to cut open a car and fix someone’s collision damage. Frightening thought isn’t it? At Arizona Collision Center in Tempe, we not only employ some of the best-trained technicians in the industry, our company ensures that your vehicle is being reconstructed using the proper repair techniques and latest processes. All Arizona Collision Center Tempe technicians are required to go through annual training and are welding-certified. This means we’re better prepared to repair your vehicle correctly on time, every time.
Covered by your Insurance
We work with ALL insurance companies, and we also have self pay options
Auto body and paint repair services
We fix all types of damage to cars, light trucks, SUVs, crossovers and mini-vans. Services include, but are not limited to:
· Auto body repair
· Door dings
· Parking lot damage
· Major accident collisions
· Auto paint
· Peeling clear coat issues
· Expert paint matching
· Automotive frame repair
· Vandalized auto repair
· Theft damage vehicle repair
· Fleet vehicle auto body repair
· Rock chip repair and car paint touch-ups
· Paintless dent repair
· Airbags and seat belts (supplemental restraint systems)
Our Service Area
Arizona Collision Center in Tempe AZ primarily services these Arizona geographical areas:
Serving the communities of Tempe,
Guadalupe, AZ (4.34 miles)
Mesa, AZ (5.01 miles)
Scottsdale, AZ (6.56 miles)
Gilbert, AZ (8.16 miles)
Paradise Valley, AZ (8.28 miles)
Chandler, AZ (8.50 miles)
Phoenix, AZ (9.80 miles)
Higley, AZ (13.19 miles)
Sun Lakes, AZ (14.01 miles)