Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Charlotte NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Charlotte Indepe... Read More
- Mercedes-Benz Launches The Croove Depending on where you live--whether it's in Charlotte, NC or anywhere else in the world--most of us either own or have access to a car. At Caliber C...
- U.S. Drivers Wasted $2.1 Billion In Gas In 2016 According to some new research conducted by AAA, drivers in this country wasted more than $2.1 billion dollars in 2016 by using premium gasoline in ca...
- How To Become A Pro Racing Star Everyone probably has a friend or two that likes driving a powerful car fast and even a few of them dream about becoming a pro racing star one day. Wh...
- Innovator Of The Combustion Engine: François Isaac De Rivaz There have been many engineers and scientists throughout history who have been instrumental in the development of the internal combustion engine—the...
- Is Lane Splitting Legal And Dangerous? More than likely you hear them coming before you see them—motorcycles zipping through vehicles in traffic. It’s called lane splitting and it was r...