Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
About Us Caliber Collision of Charlotte NC has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Charlotte Indepe... Read More
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - Charlotte - Independence, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes&mdas...
- Your Air Conditioning Is On The Fritz. What Gives? It always happens during the hottest days of summer here in Charlotte, NC – your car's air conditioning starts blowing hot ai...
- Why Your Power Windows Are Malfunctioning Three decades ago, if you had power windows, you were living large, but now power windows are common in most of today's vehicles. One potential pr...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts All-Electric Luxury Sedan Earlier this year, you may have seen a spoof on the Saturday Night Live television show about an electric car powered by AA batteries. In a fake ad na...