|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in San Antonio IH 10 TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s San Antonio IH 10 TX l... Read More
- How To File A Safety Complaint With NHTSA When you have a safety problem with your vehicle that involves components such as the airbags, brakes, speed control or suspension, who can you turn t...
- Audi's Historical Acceleration Debacle Occasionally, a carmaker makes a mistake. When that mistake happens to be a huge one (remember the recent Takata airbag catastrophe?), suddenly the ma...
- How To Wash Your Car Without Water When your car needs a good wash, most people in San Antonio, TX will fill a bucket with soapy water, grab some towels and the hose, and get to work. ...
- Why Painting Your Car Is Not A DIY Project We’ve all seen ads and read articles at Caliber Collision - San Antonio IH 10 promoting the benefits of painting your car. Maybe your ...
- What Happened To Gas Bag Vehicles? In today's cars, we use a lot of different fuels, but gas it still #1 here in San Antonio, TX and worldwide. The gasoline most of our c...