Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Welcome to the Gosh Collision Center of Gosh Ford in Hemet! You can trust the Gosch Collision, located at Gosch Ford, team to get you and your vehicle back on the road good as new. At Gosh Collision in Hemet, CA, we offer our customers of Riverside County a wide arrangement of services. These inc... Read More
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Scary Stat: 25% Of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed Scary Stat: 25% of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed If you’ve ever owned a car that was recalled for whatever reason, you know the drill. Yo...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- Holy Popemobile! It’s One The Safest Vehicles In The World He’s one of the world’s most celebrated figures and most of us call him simply “The Pope”. With Pope Francis coming to the U.S...
- Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer Than Ever Before Today’s Cars Are Almost 50% Safer than Ever Before Our newer vehicles have gotten safer over the past several years which is good news for a...