Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Rialto, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision in Rialto, CA was opened in 1997, and is conveniently located in Rialto off I-10 at West Rialt... Read More
- What Exactly Is The CAFE Standard? Constantly in the news, people keep referring to the CAFE Standard, but what exactly is it? With all of the technical talk associated with it, many fo...
- Seniors, Does Your Car Fit You And Vice Versa? When you're young and free, you can drive in any car you want to and never worry if it's the right fit. But as you get a little older, those t...
- Interesting And Unusual Facts About The Indy 500 When Memorial Day comes around, we always show respect to the troops and everyone who has ever served. We also have BBQs and family gatherings and of ...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...
- Are You Driving Your Car Correctly? I was in a taxi cab in New York City recently, and the driver was flying through the streets like a madman. He sped up after each light and then brake...