Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Dick Smith Body Shop in Columbia, SC!
Dick Smith Body shop has been serving the Columbia and surrounding areas for over forty years. Our full collision repair facility is here for all your auto body repair needs. We have a team of professionals’ ready to work with you every ste... Read More
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...
- Are You A Red Light Runner? You’re approaching an intersection and the light is yellow. Do you speed up to make it through or do you slow down and get ready to stop? If you...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....
- Will Steam-Powered Cars Re-Gain Their Momentum? People think that steam-powered vehicles make sense, because steam does not harm the environment and it’s easy to create. Well, some of this is ...
- 5 Best Cars For Dog Owners In this country, there are an estimated 78.2 million dog owners and the car manufacturers have responded with innovative designs and features to make ...