Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Centennial, CO has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Centennial was established in 2015 and can be found off East Fremont Ave at So... Read More
- Clear Answers About Clear Coat Paint At Caliber Collision - Centennial, we paint cars for customers every day for people who live in Centennial and all over CO. Some of the more...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure,...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...