Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Riverside - 14th Street, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– an idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber Collision of Riverside was established in 2015 and can be found in Riversi... Read More
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Auto...
- The Dangers Of Window Tinting It’s no big surprise why tinted vehicle windows are so popular. Drivers want to look cool, and value their privacy while protecting the interior...