Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Highway 620 - Austin TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- Uber Tries To Use Self-Drivers In San Francisco Uber began picking up Bay Area riders with its Volvo self-driving cars in December expanding on a test program that the company launched in Pitts...
- How To Deal With Holiday Rush Traffic Black Friday shopping has passed and it's always a crazy time in Austin, TX, but that doesn’t mean that holiday traffic has slowed. Office p...
- The Iconic Scorpion Burning Man Vehicle Is Up For Sale! Burning Man is the world-renowned free-spirit gathering that takes place in the middle of the Nevada desert every year. Tens of thousands of people ce...
- Our Top 5 Hawaiian Road Trips If you're currently planning your next summer vacation--whether you live in ________, _________ or anywhere else--consider one of the Hawaiian Isl...
- Driver's Education Classes Will Not Teach Your Kids Everything Every year, we hear about teenagers who get into serious and even fatal car accidents and we're obviously horrified and perplexed about them. If y...