Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Highway 620 - Austin TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s... Read More
- Driver's Education Classes Will Not Teach Your Kids Everything Every year, we hear about teenagers who get into serious and even fatal car accidents and we're obviously horrified and perplexed about them. If y...
- When Did You Clean Your Seat Belts...if Ever? Your seat belts can save your life and many people are still alive because they wore them. Here at Caliber Collision - Austin - Highway 620, we often ...
- Old Car City U.S.A. Is The Biggest Junkyard On The Planet Take me down to Old Car City, where the cars are old and it sure ain't pretty! There isn't a song like that, but there should be. Old cars...
- The Pros And Cons: Conventional Vs. Synthetic Oil It could cost you twice as much, but synthetic oil provides superior performance and value when compared to conventional oil. If you take your vehicle...
- Key Fob Hacking A World Epidemic Your car is always listening, but are you paying attention? With today's sophisticated security advancements in every aspect of our lives, includi...